Wednesday 7 May 2008

Its my birthday!

I turned another year older today, which scares me slightly as a teen! imagine what i'll be like as an adult!
Its my birthday, i do love birthdays, the food, pressies and birthday cake! I got some amazing goodies!
Louis Vuitton speedy 30 - the cutest bag in the whole world! LV speedy is fabulous and so cute! it fits tons!
Mac
left lipgloss- pink lemonade
Right lipgloss - oystergirl
Compact - pressed powder
Left eyeshadow- carbon
Right eyeshadow- jest
Topcoat nailvarnish!
Birthday Cupcakes my fabulous mom made! LV cupcakes how cool is that! a mix between chocolate cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes with vanilla butter icing!

We then went out for dinner at Frankies and Bennys which is a new resturant in town, it was between that and La tasca which is a fabulous tapas bar which my family and i have been many times! I had New York Chicken, which is tender chicken with a special sauce ( hoi-sin with barbecue sauce) with melted cheese and bacon on top with a side of salad and fries. Not exactly sophisticated but soo good!