Saturday, 31 May 2008
Saturday, 24 May 2008
Friday, 23 May 2008
Thursday, 22 May 2008
Tuesday, 20 May 2008
- Have a look on their website and see if you like anything, if you do, remember what it is and write a description down.
- Don't impulse buy, really look at what you have in your basket and if you don't love it don't buy it.
- Buy the size you are, don't kid yourself that you will diet into it! 95% of the time it just hangs in your closet
- Think would you buy it at is full price, if not, really consider if you want it.
- Wear only a few layers as its a pain if your changing, so think jeans and a tee.
- Make sure it suits you and you can make at least on outfit with it.
- Have fun!
Sunday, 18 May 2008
Tyra and Christina, what on earth possessed you to think this is OK!Sarah, Sarah, you almost had it right, the top a bit longer would have been fabulous.
1. Pair with a tunic and flats or even a top that covers your bottom.
2. Stick to navy, browns, blacks, which will look great with everything and flatter your body.
3. Pair with a sundress.
4. Leggings look best ending just before the skinniest part of your calves.
Saturday, 17 May 2008
- Clinique foaming cleanser You cant go wrong with this, it removes make up and cleanses at the same time, it foams up like a mini bubble bath in your hands
- Johnsons Baby wipes These little suckers remove every last bit of eye make up, they are like butter to bread, a unbeatable combination!
- St Ives Apricot scrub This is the holy grail of scrubs! It is the number one selling scrub in the UK and the U.S. Most scrubs don't smell that great, but this smells like a cross between soap and fake apricot!
- Bio oil Its used for stretch marks,scars and uneven skin, i use this little pot of liquid gold, just before i go to bed as when i wake up in the morning, Glowing clear skin looks back at me in the mirror!
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst This face wash has tiny little beads with vitamin c and antioxidants which makes the face glow, it does kind of wake me up but i love the smell.
- Nivea Spray SPF50 I use this as a make up primer and a sunscreen in one! It seems to even the skin, so foundation goes on smoothly
- Mac Sheer select pressed powder As my skin is pretty clear in spring/summer, all i need is a swish of this to even out my skin
- Clinique Duo in strawberry fudge This may sound strange but this pink eyeshadow is the perfect little blush for my skin
- MAC Eyeshadows or Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks What ever i feel like in the morning, i usually reach for my dearly loved Shimmer bricks or MAC eye shadows to almost finish off my look.
- Cover girl Lash Blast This really lengthens and thickens my already long lashes, it gives the look of fake lashes but being natural.
- MAC Lipglass Last but not least, i adore these lip glosses! My favourite are Pink Lemonade, Oyster Girl and Prrr
Wednesday, 14 May 2008
Wednesday, 7 May 2008
We then went out for dinner at Frankies and Bennys which is a new resturant in town, it was between that and La tasca which is a fabulous tapas bar which my family and i have been many times! I had New York Chicken, which is tender chicken with a special sauce ( hoi-sin with barbecue sauce) with melted cheese and bacon on top with a side of salad and fries. Not exactly sophisticated but soo good!
Tuesday, 6 May 2008
- Revolve clothing
- Karma Loop
Saturday, 3 May 2008
Who's the daddy? Sergei Plastinin is president and a major shareholder of food giant Wimm-Bill-Dann and worth £350million.